You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
~ Mark Twain

November 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 31st Anniversary to my Parents!!!
31 years of Wedded... not sure if it was all Bliss,
but when it's good, it's Great!
If you see my dad... ask him how long he's been married. He's usually a year behind... which always made me wonder if I am actually a year older and everyone has been fudging the truth for 31 years. :) Seriously though... this only bothered me when I was 15 and 20, because at those times, it was always better to be a year older. Now... almost 30 is still better than actually being 30.
(For 38 more days anyway.)
Congrats to the parents... and many more years to come!
Post Script: I talked to my dad... he said that he called my mom already (he's at work in Wisconsin). A few hours later I called my mom. She said that she was on the phone with my dad for 10 minutes before she reminded him it was their anniversary. And when asked how long he said... 26 years. Mom said he was actually convinced it was 26 years. And she's kind of worried about his mental capacities. Her words. I think he's pulling her leg.

No comments: