We've been home with Weston since Sunday afternoon... without Internet. So... email and updates are few and far between.
West is doing great, during the day. He's unhappy most of the time during the night, just absolutely screaming in pain, we think it's gas. We're trying so many different things and we even went to the Pediatrician this afternoon. He's perfect on all counts. I am currently working on the whole breastfeeding issues, but other than that, yeah.
I am beyond exhausted. I barely recognize myself in the mirror anymore. But, I can't get over the look on West's face when he's happy, or the size of his feet! And I am absolutely in love with his hands. I swear he actually grabbed his pacifier out of his mouth and whipped it at me the other day.
So... I am off to feed my gorgeous son, and to hope he sleeps mostly through the night.
August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment