But, one month into Mommyhood, and everything is generally going well. Weston is a very good baby. He doesn't cry without reason, i.e. diapers, hungry. He's mastered the Power Nap, sleeping for 15 minutes, then is up and going for an hour. He is eating all the time. And i swear he has to weigh at least 10 pounds now. Here are some of the latest pictures from our day to day life.
1st bath! He's not very fond of bath time yet.
3 weeks old, watching the Cubs with Daddy!
My new Deacon's Bench, handpainted by our friend Eva Maria, who did this all free hand!
Enjoying my 1-month birthday with my Great-Uncle David!
Look, West can kick the ball!!!
It's been a crazy, busy month, but we love it. On a side note, I'm going to be an Aunt for the first time! My brother Nathan is expecting his first baby next year. It was a shock, but we're very excited!
The 10 yr reunion for the CHS class of '98 has been set for September 26th and 27th. Football game on Friday, and the big shindig at Buck's Barn on Saturday. It should be a blast. I already have a new dress (much smaller than the size i was wearing back in November when i got pregnant. Very exciting!!!!)
Well, West and I need to leave Shannon's and get home. I'll try to update more often.







No comments:
Post a Comment